Regional Assembly on Information Technology Education 2017 (RAITE) in Star Arena Baliwag, Bulacan
Central Luzon State University Programming Team qualified for the championship of Toro Inter-School IT Elite Challenge.
CLSU Representative Failyn Kaye M. Sedik won the third place in the National Digital Challenge.
AgriHackathon App that can outsmart climate change in agri won
CLSU BSIT students who took the Computer Hardware Servicing NCII Tesda Certifications in 2012 and 2013 had 100 % passing.
In the most recent survey conducted for the CLSU-BSIT graduates, 64.83% of the total graduates from year 2009-2013 responded. The survey showed the following:
- 95% were employed after graduation, by which 77% of them were employed immediately 0-3 months after graduation;
- 40% were first hired in the category of Developers, Programmers, Systems-analysts, Systems-engineers, Web-developers, Software-engineers, SEO-specialists, and the like;
- 38% were first hired in the category of Technical-support, IT-specialists, Data-entry personnel, Website-operator, MIS-technical staff, Network-support, Data-analyst, Tehnical-specialist, Assistant net-ad/sys-ad, IT-helpdesk, network-analyst, System-support, Repair-engineer, Network-engineer, IT-officer, and the like;
- 6% were first hired as IT teachers, instructors, and trainors;
- 3% were first hired in either IT-research, multimedia, graphics, and the like;
- 1% were first hired as in the levels of Systems-administrator, Network-administrator, and Database-administrator.